Re: Linux vs BSD was "RE: [afnog] VLAN setup with linux"

At 06:01 PM 8/21/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>     > This sounds just like an off the wall opinion.
>
>As I pointed out in private email, this is an "off the wall opinion"
>formed through fifteen years of professional experience.  You are, of
>course, welcome to your own, as well.

Here is a link to a little history of the where and why for Linux and BSD
-- quite interesting actually.  It says quite clearly that Linux is the
dominant Internet server OS -- so it is not just my opinion.

http://linux.oreillynet.com/pub/a/linux/2002/02/28/caldera.html

John