From: afnog-bounces at afnog.org [mailto:afnog-bounces at afnog.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 3:32 PM
To: S Woodside; Ezra Banoba
Cc: afnog at afnog.org
Subject: [afnog] TRANSPONDER PROVIDER

Hello Everyone,

Pls there is a project am working on presently. I want to be able to link four site together using VSAT solutions, and which I believe I will need a transponder to be able to link them together.

So, I need advice, suggestion and recommendation on a good transponder provider I can use and the like cost of it.

thanks
ajayi

Paul Ademola Ajayi
Systems/Network Administrator
Orbit Wireless Internet Services
Plot 32, No. 6 Birabi Street, Off Presidential Hotel
G.R.A. Phase I Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Tel.:234-84-573479 GSM:234-803-6700115
E-mail:pademmy at yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?
This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>