[afnog]The new Broadband Satellite - Internet for Africa

Dear sir,

Thanks to the last technology, you can get anywhere in Africa, a broadband shared high speed satellite access (DVB-RCS), 24h/24 a day starting at +/- 99 Euro per month.
Several users/PCs can share the same connection...

For more information I invite you on our web site :
http://www.globaltt.com/en/products/vsat/ipsky2/ipsky2.htm

Do not hesitate to contact us for any informations you may need.
Yours faithfully,

Sales account manager

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>