Re: [afnog]Proxy Server Hanging

Hello,
Thanks for your response. But have no choice than to loop from one switch to another or if you can suggest another way I can achieve the connectivity.
I have 45 workstation, I have three (4) HP/cisco 10BaseT 16port and one HP (1) fastethernet 10/100 switch on the network.
The radio link was terminated on the 10/100 switch, and the server or proxy server was connected directly to the 10/100 switch and the second interface for the LAN was connected to another 10BaseT HP switch and I now run a straight cable from that switch to another 10BaseT switch which was also link with a short straight cable to another 10BaseT switch and finally conected to another 10BaseT switch, so that is how I did the connection.
So what would you suggest or advice I do at this stage?
your urgent technical response will be highly appreciated.
thanks
AJ

Richard Mikisa <rmikisa at one2net.co.ug> wrote:
I have seen that happen once, and the problem was that I had a cable
looping from one port to another on the same switch. So just make sure
you have no such loop on the switch that your server is plugged into.

--
Cheers Richard

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I
didn't know."
-- Mark Twain

E-mail:pademmy at yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?