Re: [afnog] [Mailer-Daemon at mantse.gh.com: Mail deliveryfailed:returning message to sender]

> Can someone remind me where the Afnog mailing list archives are? Even
> better, could you put a link to them on www.afnog.org where the mailing
> list
> is described, so I can find it again when I need it?

However checking there shows me this:

Last updated: Tue Sep 02 18:39:46 2003
2692 messages

Looks like the arhcive has not been updating sicne September 2 2003.

cheers,

Noah.
Isaiah 49:6
"And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to
raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I
will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my
salvation unto the end of the earth."

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>