[afnog] Printing to a HP printer connected to PC (member of a domain)

ANTHONY GESASE anthonygesase at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 06:43:57 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I am trying to print to HP  Laserjet m1319f  printer with a USB connection to a PC (running windows 7) which in a member of a windows domain.

 I have added the printer in the printers list in my PC (running ubuntu 10.04 desktop on the same network that the PC with printer connection is), but when I command to print any doc from my PC(ubuntu) , the error message comes "job held for authentication", then prompts for user name and password, at the end it keeps on prompting for password and doesn't print anything.
Any assistance pls.

Anthony