[afnog] Zimbra Mail server migration

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:08:52 UTC 2012

Hmm....i have now taken a second look at it on a PC, i never knew this
existed....its interesting and like you rightly said, its really a nice way
of showing people how to use the search engine.....! For those that don't
get the gist, go to this
url(http://lmgtfy.com<http://lmgtfy.com/?q=zimbra+to+zimbra+server+migration>),
type something and search look down to preview. Its cool indeed.

Cheers!

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Phil Regnauld <regnauld at nsrc.org> wrote:

> Seun Ojedeji (seun.ojedeji) writes:
> > Hey Phil C'mon,
> > The first url was magical, it typed the keyword! (while I love
> technology,I
> > also fear it's future discoveries) or does this have to do with my
> > handheld...Phil what's the secret of that URL?
> > @Jens you want to explain this ;-)
>
>         Hey Seun,
>
>        It uses Javascript, it's a cute trick to nicely tell people who
> don't
>        "do their homework" before writing on a list, that they could at
> least
>        check a search engine, read the doc, etc... It doesn't mean that
> Google
>        ALWAYS has the answer ;)
>
>        Cheers,
>         Phil