[afnog] ISSUES with UBUNTU

robert nkeramugaba robertnkera at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:19:58 UTC 2012

Hello Yasini!

There are various options you can have here:

-Option 1: Run a publisher like Microsoft Publisher which is called
Scribus. checkout http://www.scribus.net
-Option 2: Install Wine(app that run windows software on Linux distros) and
run Microsoft Publisher.(this link can help ;
http://samanathon.com/how-to-install-microsoft-office-2007-in-ubuntu-804/

Hope it helps :-)

Regards,

Robert.