[afnog] Advanced Afnog

Anibe Onuche a.onuche at nixp.net
Wed Jul 11 08:07:54 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I am just wondering aloud ( Via Email) if we could have an Advanced Afnog
for Network Operators, Educational Institutions etc.

The Afnog Team have done wonderfully well so far in ensuring the knowledge
and practice of internet cut through Africa.

Just going through Sanog papers and see good advanced stuff ( e.g Deploying
IPv4 Anycast etc , IXPs etc)  and i know some of us yearn for such advance
stuff.

It should be the prerogative of Afnog  to determine the implementation of
A-AFNOG ( Advanced Afnog )

What are our suggestions to Afnog?

Warm Regards

Anibe Onuche