[afnog] Erreur Mysql

abel ELITCHA kmw.elitcha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:13:40 UTC 2012

i want to make the mysql server communicate with the web server so (in
resume) over a lan;

did the line bind-address = 127.0.0.1 ok?
whatever i try to add it and also : bind-address = serverweb.address
still don't get a response from the mysql server

mysql ERROR 2003 (HY000) cannot connect to the mysql database

Thank you for ur help.

--
*Abel Woatéba ELITCHA
*système d'informations