[afnog] Mbatamila-Mozambique

david aliata aliatadavid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:50:28 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

I am in the process of identifying an ISP for our office in
Mbatamila-Mozambique.I will am interested to know from colleagues in
Mozambique

                                                               i.      Any
key opportunities/challenges i should be aware of in Mozambique

                                                             ii.      Which
providers you can recommend and the ones i should avoid.
--
Regards!

Aliata D.
"I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or
the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the
brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all".
Ecclesiastes 9:11