[afnog] postfix issue

SOME Pinguéné Ferdinand F some at zcp.bf
Thu Jun 28 14:57:20 UTC 2012

That is the result of telnet:
telnet mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net 25
Trying 77.238.177.9...
Connected to mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mta1084.mail.ird.yahoo.com ESMTP YSmtp service ready
helo mail.inovapay.com
250 mta1084.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Connection closed by foreign host.

It does not let me finish typing mes commands. My IP address isn'i
blacklisted. I can't send any mail to yahoo

Thank