[afnog] AfNOG 2012: Call for Papers - Reminder

Chris Wilson chris+afnog at aptivate.org
Thu Mar 1 10:55:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012, Maina Noah wrote:

> - Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic; and/or
> - Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker; and/or -
> Convene and chair a Birds of a Feather (BoF) session.

Assuming I'm invited this year, I'd like to propose a full day (a real
full day, into the evening, without network being torn down around us :-)
of BoF/practical workshop on bandwidth management. If Cocko Tracy or
another expert wants to help, we could add pfSense as well.

I assume that I don't have to submit any PDF in advance for a BoF?

If we could get additional network cards in the machines again this year,
that would be fantastic. I don't know what kind of machines we'll have,
though, or whether we're allowed to open them.

> Please submit proposals on-line at:
>
>     http://papers.afnog.org/paper/user/login.php?event=7

Doesn't work, I get an error:

"Error occured while processing your request. No Tutorial tracks are
published. You can not submit a Tutorial at this moment. Please go back,
check your input and try again. Contact the administrators if problem
persists."

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.