[afnog] AfNOG 2012: Call for Papers - Reminder

Chris Wilson chris+afnog at aptivate.org
Fri Mar 2 14:42:57 UTC 2012

Hi Noah,

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012, Maina Noah wrote:

> The AfNOG submission system has been fixed and those who experienced
> some problem while trying to submit their papers can now go a head and
> submit them.

I just tried and got another some warnings:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in
/var/www/html/openconf/paper/submission/new.php on line 26

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
/var/www/html/openconf/paper/common/functions.php on line 87
Success! Your submission was successfull. We will contact you soon.

Did it work?

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.