[afnog] RE-B-1800X1-4G-WW-S

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Mar 19 10:38:40 UTC 2012

On Monday, March 19, 2012 05:00:29 PM ibtisam jamal wrote:

> Would you be having the juniper fact sheet .Or some
> documentation from Juniper.
> I can not find it on google and juniper.net .I need a
> supporting document to be able to get these.

For the M7i/M10i, the details came out through an EoS/EoL
PSN (PSN-2011-04-226, to be exact).

Details of that are here (you need a Juniper account to see
the PSN):

http://www.juniper.net/alerts/viewalert.jsp?txtAlertNumber=PSN-2011-04-226&actionBtn=Search

In case you don't have a Juniper account, you can download
the targeted notice here:

http://www.juniper.net/AlertUpload/PSN-2011-04-226_v2.pdf

Unfortunately, www.juniper.net is quite anaemic on this
particular RE, but they do have data for the updated 64-bit
RE's for other platforms like the M120, MX-series, T-series,
e.t.c.:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/release-
independent/junos/topics/reference/specifications/routing-
engine-m-mx-t-series-specifications-by-model.html

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/release-
independent/junos/topics/reference/general/routing-engine-m-
mx-t-series-support-by-chassis.html

Cheers,