[afnog] Workshop on Network Monitoring and Management

Chris Wilson chris+afnog at aptivate.org
Wed Mar 28 07:25:29 UTC 2012

Hi Matogoro,

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012, matogoro jabera wrote:

> In case of any contribution you think you can make for helping the
> program, we are open to listen. Help such as donation of books,
> Linux/Unix OS and how can we set up our lab for the betterment of the
> training.

I can't donate anything but I'd be happy to help advise you on classroom
setup as I've run similar workshops before:

   http://oer.aptivate.org/wiki/KBT/BMO_Training_KENET

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.