[afnog] AS# to IP range

Iñigo Ortiz de Urbina inigo at infornografia.net
Fri May 11 10:20:39 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby
<mihamina at rktmb.org> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am looking for a way to get the IP (v4) of an AS #, in an automated way.
>
> Typically, I want to list all the Google IP range, in order to manage some
> QoS.
>
> I'll periodically (monthly) check the Google IP range and ajust my scripts
> to the results.
>
> Would you know how?
>
> I found several "IP/32 to AS#" on the web, but no "AS# to IP range".
>
> Thank you!

Off the top of my head, you can use RIPEStat to get a list of the
current announced prefixes.

For instance, Google's primary ASN:

o Widget you can embed anywhere:
https://stat.ripe.net/query/widget/AS15169?widget=announced-prefixes

o Raw data you can fetch and parse in an automated fashion:
https://stat.ripe.net/plugin/announced-prefixes/data.json?resource=AS15169

Best,