[afnog] AS# to IP range

Jens Kuehlers kuehlers at google.com
Fri May 11 11:38:39 UTC 2012

Hi Mihamina,
since Google uses RADB it might be easy enough to get the prefixes with
something like this:
whois -h whois.radb.net -i origin AS15169 | grep route

You might filter out most of the /23s and /24s as they are just more
specifics of others.
The bigger routes should not change that often.

Jens

On Friday, May 11, 2012, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am looking for a way to get the IP (v4) of an AS #, in an automated way.
>
> Typically, I want to list all the Google IP range, in order to manage some
> QoS.
>
> I'll periodically (monthly) check the Google IP range and ajust my scripts
> to the results.
>
> Would you know how?
>
> I found several "IP/32 to AS#" on the web, but no "AS# to IP range".
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> RMA.

Jens Kuehlers | Technical Program Manager, Google Ghana |
kuehlers at google.com | +233 265 661408