[afnog] Safe Trip

Christian N Ahiauzu christian.ahiauzu at uniport.edu.ng
Tue May 22 19:25:53 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I had a safe trip back to Nigeria though i experienced a lot of delays for
which a journey of about 5hrs finally took about 20 hrs. It was terrible
but thank God i got home safely. Hope you all did too.

It was nice meeting you all at Gambia, some for the first time. It was a
memorable time i must say. Hope you all also enjoyed your stay.

I am back to work now. I think one of my major projects right now will be
to implement IpV6. I may be seeking assistance when the time comes.

Talk to you then.

Thanks and best regards.

Christian Ahiauzu
Networking Unit,
Information And Communication Technology Center,
University of PortHarcourt,
Mobile: +2348068610889
email: christian.ahiauzu at uniport.edu.ng         christianahiauzu at yahoo.com
Skype: christian.ahiauzu