[afnog] Private IP Filters in bgp

Yasini Kilima ykilima at tra.go.tz
Sat May 26 12:38:55 UTC 2012

Hello Folks greetings,

I have pleasure to thank all of you that have contributed to my problem solution and ultimately I am done
I have tried each and every advice that you gave me and strangely each one gave me POSITIVE results and I have to say that You have solved my problem and have added a great experience to my knowledge of BGP,

To be honest this is a great forum that a serious engineer should consider to subscribe, I could not imagine if I could get the solution in just few hours
This proves that GOOGLE cannot solve everything as I tried to google but to no avail, I don't mean that GOOGLE is nothing BIG NO but sometimes you can fail to get a solution from there and find it somewhere else.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GURUS keep up helping each other,

Cheers with thanks,

Yasini.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments are proprietary to TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY.Any unauthorized use or interception is illegal. The views and opinions expressed are those of the sender, unless clearly stated as being those of TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY. This e-mail is only addressed to the addressee and TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY shall not be responsible for any further publication of the contents of this e-mail. If this e-mail is not addressed to you, you may not copy, print, distribute or disclose the contents to anyone nor act on its contents. If you received this in error, please inform the sender and delete this e-mail from your computer.