[afnog] afnog Digest, Vol 98, Issue 32

Yasini Kilima ykilima at tra.go.tz
Sun May 27 09:10:51 UTC 2012

Hello Noah

Thanks very much

> Noah said
> As much as we are pushing for localization, you should attend AfNOG future trainings and learn more.

> ./noah

ANS: Actually to be frank, missing this year's AfNOG meeting in Gambia has made a great loss to me especially as a growing professional
However it was out of my control financially.

See how the forum has solved the problem I had in my career especially at this time when we are deploying BGP in my organization for the first time.

Probably next year I may get an opportunity to attend, and I appreciate very much to get the materials that have been presented there in Gambia I thank AfNOG very much to post them online I have got most of them.

PERSONAL REQUEST to AfNOG!!

Don't make it a laughter of the day PLEASE!!

" I AM READY TO VOLUNTEER IN any TECHNICAL ISSUES IN THE COMING MEETINGS WHEREVER BE IN DOING ANY TECHNICAL ASIGNMENT FREE OF CHARGE JUST PROVIDE FLIGHT AND ACCOMMODATION NOT EVEN POCKET MONEY I DON'T WANT" AND THEN DURING THE WORKSHOPS I JUST WILL CHOOSE WHICH SESSION TO GO FOR RELEVANT TO MY IMMEDIATE NEED IN MY CAREER.

I am serious surely, but as I said please don't make it a laughter of the day,

Thanks very much,

Yasini.