[afnog] MRTG Aggregation

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Fri Nov 23 12:16:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

you can use the various kinds of specifications for a target.
you don't need the OID.

since you you just want the traffic, and you already have elsewhere the
traffic for each of the ports, you just use the same Target specifications
you use elsewhere, all in one line, with " + " in-between.

I sent a sample of my conf off-list.
If you need more specific instructions, send us 2 complete target
definitions from your config, with snmp community changed...

Frank

PS: note:
the 2 lines on the page and which you quoted are 2 separate examples.
you need either one, not both. and the first one is more simple for basic
traffic stats.