[afnog] IPv6 Webinar 1 2013 - April 22nd 2013

Kevin G. Chege chege at isoc.org
Tue Apr 9 08:15:02 UTC 2013

Greetings everyone,

The IPv6 webinars are back for 2013. Last year, we had over 200
participants taking part in 5 webinars (3 in English and 2 in French)
covering various IPv6 topics. This year we would like to involve you in
selecting the topics for the 2013 webinar series. The first webinar will
take place via Webex on the 22nd of April 2013 at 1pm UTC/GMT. Below is
the agenda:

  * - Introductions and refresher on the webinars - 10min
  * - Why IPv6 is important/Refresher on IPv6 - 20min
  * - AFRINIC Activities on IPv6 - 15min
  * - ISOC activities on IPv6 - 15min
  * - Webinar series topics 2013 discussion - presentation of our draft
    topics and subsequent discussion with the audience (30 min)

The Webinars aim at assisting African operators with their IPv6 adoption
and deployment plans through sharing best experiences and practices
region wide. For more details and info on how to register, please visit:
https://www.internetsociety.org/ipv6-webinar-1-2013

Regards

Kevin Chege
ISOC