[afnog] Congrats to Dr. Nii Quaynor As He Is Inducted Into The Internet Hall of Fame

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:07:02 UTC 2013

Hey Otunte,

Where have you been, we had finished drinking the Beer in celebration of
this ;-)

Congrats to Africa once again; i looked at the picture of those inducted
this year with a smile of hope (hope for my race, hope for the future, hope
for Internet in Africa).

Regards

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Otunte Otueneh <otuenehoj at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Congratulations to Dr. Nii Quaynor as he was inducted into the Internet
> Hall of Fame on Saturday August 3 2013 in Berlin, Germany.
>
> kind regards,
>
> Otunte Otueneh
>
> Future dividends are created in the factories of present investments.

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng
Mobile: +2348035233535