[afnog] how to configure tunnel interface with VRF in huawei

saleh ali saleh.shihab at live.com
Tue Feb 5 10:35:41 UTC 2013

Dear All
Greetings

I facing some problem in configuring tunnel interface with VRF (vpn-instance) in Huawei router AR46-80

more explain :
I have VRF named  suin and I want to create tunnel interface inside this VRF,but when I create it with source and destenation IP addresses from VRF  the status of tunnel interface is (physical -> up , protocol -> down) then  I create it with source and destenation IP addresses out of VRF the status of tunnel interface is (physical -> up , protocol -> up) and its work. so what can I do to create the tunnel interface inside VRF?

Please help me 😢

Regards!
saleh