[afnog] .TZ DS records in root zone

Simon M. Balthazar sbalthazar at tznic.or.tz
Sat Feb 9 10:20:33 UTC 2013

Hello Boney,

This means that TZNIC have implemented dnssec which is the security extension of DNS. It protects dns lookup sessions from being hijacked by attackers hence add another layer of security to .tz domain name users. This will neither affect your speed nor the cost of internet.

Simon.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom Tanzania