[afnog] [AfTLD-Discuss] .TZ DS records in root zone

Richard Lamb richard.lamb at icann.org
Sat Feb 9 17:27:36 UTC 2013

Wonderful.  If TZNIC is amenable to it, it would be great to see a presentation on their approach so that we can all learn from them.  I completely understand if not, but I am always on the lookout for new ways to deploy DNSSEC so that I can help others do the same.

Again, congratulations .TZ.

-Rick