[afnog] NEED HELP

Phil Regnauld regnauld at nsrc.org
Thu Feb 28 09:03:42 UTC 2013

Tayeb Meftah (tayeb.meftah) writes:
> What kind of software

	That's a very good question.

	Another solution would be to virtualize the server entirely, then
	the application doesn't have to be aware of the clustering.

	Ganeti (http://code.google.com/p/ganeti) which is built on top of
	Linux KVM or XEN will allow you to do VM disk replication over
	ethernet, allowing a machine to move dynamically between 2 master
	node in a cluster without interrupting the virtual machine.

	If a master node fails completely, it's simply a matter of rebooting
	the VM on the other node.

	Cheers,
	Phil