[afnog] NEED HELP

Johan Bernhardsson johan at kafit.se
Thu Feb 28 10:22:40 UTC 2013

Application was openerp :) But yes a master <-> master replication is
needed and I'm quite unsure on how postgresql (that openerp uses as
backend database) handles that. I don't think it will do so out of the
box.

I have many designs for high availability but none of the includes
openerp :)

Best way would to do a setup with kvm/libvirt and migrate a virtual
host on failure.

/Johan Bernhardsson

--
Security all the way ...

Linux/CMS/Network/Print/Virtualisation/VoIP Consultant

Kafit AB
Orgnr:  556792-5945
Mobile: +46705111751
Sweden: +46101993005