[afnog] AS Path transparency on Route Server

Anibe Onuche a.onuche at nixp.net
Mon Jun 10 08:41:34 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I quite appreciate the multiple response I have gotten .

1. When i implement the route server client.. the Established BGP
session goes into active mode. so it has nothing to do with Layer 2
2. My BGP logs shows invalid or corrupt ASN received when the route
server client is implemented.
3.  My research shows that there are issues with quagga Route server
client : Mostly issues with rs-client code ,  Due to structure locking
issues
     source: http://www.uknof.org.uk/uknof13/Hughes-IXP_routeservers.pdf
     ( page 8 )
4. Bird..ah Bird .. Please Andy, i will be grateful if i can have the
perl script. We are a non profit IXP and as such welcome any
contribution like your to the exchange point.

Regards
Anibe Onuche

--

Anibe Onuche