[afnog] AfNOG 14 Update

Badru Ntege ntegeb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:39:41 UTC 2013

Hello All

We have had a fully intensive week here in wonderful Lusaka. We had 112 participants from 26 countries.   We hope to get more participants and also make sure we cover more countries next year.

We also worked on giving AfNOG facebook presence to create space for participants to strengthen the social network that the AfNOG has always been.

Visit the page https://www.facebook.com/AfNOG?ref=stream like us and also please leave a comment.

Our next event will be in Djibouti.    A call for future hosts has also been made so if you would like to host the AfNOG workshop and the Africa Internet Summit in  your country please visit http://afnog.org/hosting.php

regards
Badru Ntege