[afnog] mail blacklisted

Kwas Lee leekwas at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 11:34:05 UTC 2013

Hello Team

My server has been blacklisted to UCEPROTECTL1,BACKSCATTERER,SORBS-SPAM and MAILSPIKE-BL, am using atmail7 installed on centos 5.5 , the spamassasing is working fine. In my config file .. on the RBLSERVER. i configured the following dnslist_domain

<RBLSERVER>
deny    message       = Rejected message because $sender_host_address is in a black list at $dnslist_domain
hosts = !+relay_from_hosts
dnslists = pbl.spamhaus.org:bl.spamcop.net:sbl.spamhaus.org:cbl.abuseat.org:sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org:zen.spamhaus.org:combined.njabl.org:list.dsbl.org:rbl.triumf.ca:rbl.snark.net:rbl.firstbase.com:virbl.dnsbl.bit.nl:korea.services.net:dsn.rfc-ignorant.org:rhsbl.ahbl.org:dnsbl.sorbs.net:bl.mailspike.net:blackholes.mail-abuse.org:psbl.surriel.com

Could someone please advice..