[afnog] gTLDs opened up.....

Maina Mukhangu Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jun 19 21:19:26 UTC 2013

Is there any relevancy in this? Shall we concentrate on the real argument
as that is what is more important to the community...No?

Noah

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:32 PM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> > So, I see Randy has decided to put himself back on the African stage
> > with more sarcasm and caustic comments without real information or an
> > informed perspective.
>
> your participation and help with the workshops and other activities has
> been outstanding.  i bow to your superior position and ad hominem
> attack.  great example.
>
> ROFL

*Maina Mukhangu Noah
Co-Founder & Senior IP Engineer*

Neo TMT
P.O Box 35056,
Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Cell TZ: +255786887901
Cell UG:+256750668516
Web: http://www.neo.co.tz

| Death.Life.Birth | Future.Present.Past | Hate.Hope.Love |
Failure.Courage.Success | Phenomenon that determine the course of our LIVES.