[afnog] The Latest Version of Wireless Networking in Developing Country.

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Wed Mar 27 22:05:52 UTC 2013

On 3/27/13 6:22 AM, Bope Domilongo Christian wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> sorry the link is :
>

>           http://wireless.ictp.it/school_2013/wndw/
>           <http://wireless.ictp.it/school_2013/wndw/>

Here are some more details on this.

The book is still undergoing some final edits and was not quite ready to
be distributed. The link provided above has been redirected to:

http://www.wndw.net/

You can find the initial version of the 3rd Edition of Wireless
Networking in the Developing World available here:

http://www.wndw.net/download.html

There is a full-sized print version (178MB) as well as a version
suitable for online reading (10MB). For most people I suggest
downloading the smaller version.

The books' full cover has, also, been made available. Individual
chapters will be available soon.

The site is hosted and maintained by nsrc.org (Network Startup Resource
Center) and is hosted on our servers at the University of Oregon.

Additional updates to the site are forthcoming as well.

Cheers,
	- Hervey Allen

> Best Regards
>
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Bope Domilongo Christian
> <christianbope at gmail.com <mailto:christianbope at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Dear All,
>
>     For those who are interesting in Wireless Network,
>     please download the latest version of  Wireless Networking Book in
>     Developing Country.
>

>     --
>     Best Regards
>     Christian Bope Domilongo
>     Gtalk : christianbope at gmail.com <mailto:christianbope at gmail.com>
>     Msn : christianbope at hotmail.com <mailto:christianbope at hotmail.com>
>     Skype : christian.bope
>     Phone : +243993005258 <tel:%2B243993005258>
>

> --
> Best Regards
> Christian Bope Domilongo
> Gtalk : christianbope at gmail.com <mailto:christianbope at gmail.com>
> Msn : christianbope at hotmail.com <mailto:christianbope at hotmail.com>
> Skype : christian.bope
> Phone : +243993005258

Hervey Allen      Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org
GPG Fingerprint:  AC08 31CB E453 6C65 2AB3 4EDB CEEB 5A74 C6E5 624F