[afnog] Should the Facebook's, Google , Amazon's of this world operate a BGP looking glass

Peter Ehiwe peterehiwe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:59:35 UTC 2013

Hi Mark ,

Thanks for your response .

Yes ,  they do not have any looking glass URL on peeringdb and i have asked
NOC teams while troubleshooting similar issues  and they confirm to me they
dont have one setup .

http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=15169
http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=32934
http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=13414

Secondly ,  i agree with you that they are not obliged to provide a public
looking glass, but having one available will be beneficial to the internet
community and will also be beneficial to their operations.

Rgds
peter

--
Warm Regards