[afnog] Speed test server solution

Isabel Odida isabel.odida at gmail.com
Thu May 16 07:51:29 UTC 2013

True, they do, i have installed it but the problem is just in case you have
issues and your server has been taken off the map, getting their support to
resolve your ticket is a hustle. The response time is poor. it takes weeks
before they get back to you and sometimes not necessarily to resolve the
issue.
Now, if you get a provider that you pay, support will never be an issue.

Ngisindikidde ku mobiloo device yange