[afnog] NFSEN Error
righa.shake at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:40:14 UTC 2013
NFSEN Version : .nfsen: 1.3.6p1
- which version of the OS: CentOS release 5.5
- has it correctly worked before ? Its a New Installation
- does it happen if you reload the page ? Same error message
- is nfsen(d) running ps ax | grep nfsen; ps ax | grep nfcap) ?
7301 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep nfsen
7303 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep nfcap
- did you upgrade recently ? No upgrade done
- what does tail /var/log/messages (or syslog) say ? Syslog shows no error
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Phil Regnauld <regnauld at nsrc.org> wrote:
> Righa Shake (righa.shake) writes:
> > Dear AFNOG,
> > Am getting the following errors when trying to login on the NFSEN
> > webinterface.
> > Any Assistance is appreciated to solve this and view the flows.
> > Frontend - Backend version missmatch!ERROR: nfsend connect() error:
> > argument!ERROR: nfsend - connection failed!!ERROR: Can not initialize
> > globals!
> Some questions to help you narrow down the problem:
> - which version of nfsen, nfcap
> - which version of the OS
> - has it correctly worked before ?
> - does it happen if you reload the page ?
> - is nfsen(d) running ps ax | grep nfsen; ps ax | grep nfcap) ?
> - did you upgrade recently ?
> - what does tail /var/log/messages (or syslog) say ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the afnog