[afnog] NFSEN Error

Righa Shake righa.shake at gmail.com
Fri May 24 06:08:34 UTC 2013

HI All,

I managed to get the web interface working. The problem lay with PHP where
nfsen.php was refering to conf.php as (conf.php) in the code.
nfsen.php was unable to get to conf.php.

By looking at error logs from httpd I managed to get the line numbers
triggering the error and made the appropriate changes (reference to this
file).
Now am able to view the graphs.

Thanks to all who assisted in this.

Regards,