[afnog] OID value

Anibe Onuche a.onuche at nixp.net
Tue Nov 12 19:15:25 UTC 2013

 Thanks

 The example you gave only works for the entire switch and not the
interface (slot/port)

 The interface is to monitor a link for redundancy and I want to use nagios
 to implement an snmp ping to monitor and email me when there are issue.

 Tried getting the implementation through the OID tree without success

>> Hello,
>>
>> Not sure about a particular interface.. but
>>
>> snmpget -M MIBs -vX -c blah yourswitch system.sysUpTime.0
>>
>> Regards,
>> Keshwarsingh

Warm Regards