[afnog] Can reach my server from the internet or LAN and not vise vasa.

Isabel Odida isabel.odida at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 09:27:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

Kindly help out here. i have configured my server correctly. As in network
interfaces and DNS. i can reach it from the LAN or Internet by ping or SSH
but not get to the internet or LAN from It.
i am Using Ubuntu server, hardware is the Oracle SAN Blade 6000 Chassis
which i have used before. I'm using the NEM module that has 3 QSFP ports
and 2 uplink ports for network connectivity. I decided to use one of the
Uplink ports instead of the QSFP ports.

What do you think could be the problem?

Regards,
Isabel