[afnog] Can reach my server from the internet or LAN and not vise vasa.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 16:53:59 UTC 2013

Hello,

Considering that it's a blade server, the IP may not have been assigned to
the right port. Just to verify, could you stop network manager on Ubuntu
with sudo /etc/init.d/networking stop
Now attempt to ping the same IP, you should not get a reply. Start back the
manager.
If it replys this time, then post the output of the following:

traceroute Google.com

cat /etc/network/interfaces

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4