[afnog] MONITORING WIRELESS APs AND USERS

Maureen Wanja Njue mnjue at kenet.or.ke
Mon Oct 7 14:02:54 UTC 2013

Dear Ali,

I could suggest use of cacti to monitor your wireless.There are a number of cacti templates for different devices. I do have a similar setup as yours at the Universities.Am able to monitor details like the number of users connected to each SSID and the number of users associated to each access points.

See attached screenshots.

Kind Regards,

Maureen Wanja Njue
Systems Administrator.