[afnog] SQUID_ERROR

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 13:15:37 UTC 2013

Hello Abdullahi,

>From the attached log, it does seem that squid is running and listening to
accept connections on the default port 3128, However i saw that a
SIGTERM/SIGINT was issued at :54:25 did you issue squid -k shutdown at that
time? or is there any other cron or user doing that?.
Can you confirm you are actually forwarding traffic that matches port 80 to
squid?

Just to be sure, could you provide output of the following:

-   netstat -pltn | grep 3128
-  tail -f /var/log/squid3/access.log

Cheers!

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Ali Abdullahi
<ali.abdullahi at nils.gov.ng>wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am having some issues with my squid starting and I have googled the
> problem but cant seem ti find a solution to it...the issue is, when ever I
> start the squid proxy it gets stock at "storeLateRelease: released 0
> objects" and does not pass that stage, you can find the cache.log file
> attached and check.
>
> NOTE: we are using a WCCP on a ASA firewall and it points all request to
> the squid proxy server
>
> Any has any Idea on what the problem might be?.
>
> Thanks

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng