[afnog] Time to update openssl

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:49:10 UTC 2014

Status of different versions:

OpenSSL 1.0.1 through 1.0.1f (inclusive) are vulnerable
OpenSSL 1.0.1g is NOT vulnerable
OpenSSL 1.0.0 branch is NOT vulnerable
OpenSSL 0.9.8 branch is NOT vulnerable

What I find interesting is that older versions are safe, perhaps a
disadvantage for doing updates ;) but again one may argue that the older
version are not necessarily free of other known bugs.

Thanks for the share Phil. I hope this updates will have been ported to all
the destro package source.... wew!

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.