[afnog] Hi There

Shafieya Shaw sshaw at uwc.ac.za
Wed Aug 13 11:19:50 UTC 2014

Wow, thanks for all your response...I'm sure this will get me off to a great start!!!

>>> Warwick Ward-Cox <warwick at networkplatforms.co.za> 2014/08/13 01:13 PM >>>

Hi Shafieya,
edX are currently hosing a perfect Linux course for you for free,  that will assist you in your quest.  I advise you to register for it :
https://www.edx.org/course/linuxfoundationx/linuxfoundationx-lfs101x-introduction-1621

Regards,
Warwick