[afnog] FW: [fellowships-alumni] Southern Africa IGF - Applications for Travel Support

Bram Fudzulani bram at africa-online.net
Fri Aug 22 12:07:38 UTC 2014

FYI

From: owner-fellowships-alumni at icann.org
[mailto:owner-fellowships-alumni at icann.org] On Behalf Of Towela Jere
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 1:04 PM
To: Towela Jere
Subject: [fellowships-alumni] Southern Africa IGF - Applications for Travel
Support

Dear all,

(Apologies for cross-posting and for those that may receive multiple copies
of this message. )

The 3rd Southern Africa IGF (SAIGF) will be held in Lilongwe, Malawi from
17-19  September, 2014.  The NEPAD Agency with support from various partners
has funds to provide travel support for nationals of SADC countries wishing
to attend the SAIGF.  Participants wishing to request support are invited to
submit
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1epLK8syKa3_ONMTLN0RkZ3Q0St1UnIKdLB4HHd0aWB
o/viewform?usp=send_form> this application. Kindly note that only successful
applicants will be notified by Sept 5th. Applications for support will be
received until 23:59 GMT Friday August 29th, 2014.

Regards,

Towela

Towela Nyirenda-Jere, PhD, Dip FM (ACCA), PMP

Skype: towela.jere

http://lnkd.in/sWtm8y