[afnog] [AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Governance session in Next AFRINIC Meeting

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:42:27 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Hago Dafalla <dafalla at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues;
>
>  I suggest to establish new session in the next AFRINIC Meeting called
> Internet Governance session. Please  send your opinion and confirm.

I think there was an IG session during the last AFRINIC meeting [1] . So
yes it should continue and be part of not just the AFRINIC meetings but the
IS itself; perhaps including an IG day in the Agenda (to allow for more IG
sessions)

Cheers!
1. http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-19/en/agenda/programmex#day-3-25th-nov

     Thanks