[afnog] Introducing Southern Africa Network Operators Group - SAFNOG

Kevin Chege chege at isoc.org
Tue Jan 28 15:03:58 UTC 2014

SAFNOG is not a splinter of AfNOG but rather a localisation effort just like your GHNOGs, NgNOGs etc. There is also East Africa NOG as well (http://eanog.org). All these are just localized efforts to improve the reach and scale of AfNOG and capacity building. AfNOG is and will always be the main NOG and main capacity building event in Africa spanning the entire region.

Kevin