[afnog] Introducing Southern Africa Network Operators Group - SAFNOG

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jan 29 05:25:32 UTC 2014

Hi Mohamed

Is a nutshell SAFNOG is a 2 days driven event with a goal of availing a
platform for presenting papers about technologies advances that are
relevant to the southern african countries just like EANOG is doing as at
now in Eastern Africa so far.

No workshops, no bootcamps but 2day presentations and same presentations
can be chosen for discussion during the AfNOG day and AfriNIC meetings.

Thus supporting AIS aka AfNOG/AfriNIC in general. So be open minded.

Cheers

Noah