[afnog] Introducing Southern Africa Network Operators Group - SAFNOG

Mohamed Faye mahafaye at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 08:39:14 UTC 2014

@ Noah we all know that ios or junos is all written in english but that
doesn't change the fact that it can be taught in any other language. The
reason why people are concern about this is the fact that we all love and
care about afnog but earlier you have made safnog goals clear to most of
us. so wishing the safnog a big success in future endeavors.

Regards,
Mohamed Faye